Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Visitors are responsible for any personal information published or shared through this website and confirm that they own the information or have the consent to provide the information to us. Visitors can always opt out of sharing any personal information requested.
- Personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- This site uses Google Analytics Advertising Features to gather anonymized demographic information such as age, gender, and interests. By using the site you consent to the use of such analytics and advertising features.
- This site and Google’s third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
- Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features in use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
- To disable demographic data gathering, you may refer to Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web. Furthermore, any such collected data can be accessed and/or deleted via Google’s My Activity.