By accessing the website at https://readyant.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Website”) you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ReadyAnt Studios, LLC (“ReadyAnt Studios”) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. ReadyAnt Studios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, ReadyAnt Studios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ReadyAnt Studios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Website, even if ReadyAnt Studios or its authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ReadyAnt Studios does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete or current. ReadyAnt Studios may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However ReadyAnt Studios does not make any commitment to update the materials.
ReadyAnt Studios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ReadyAnt Studios of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
9. Unsolicited Idea Policy
ReadyAnt Studios does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including, but not limited to, ideas for new programming, content, advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works to ReadyAnt Studios or any of its employees.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when ReadyAnt Studios’ content, strategies, initiatives etc. might seem similar to ideas submitted to ReadyAnt Studios.
Any unsolicited ideas sent to ReadyAnt Studios will be subject to the following terms:
- Any submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of ReadyAnt Studios;
- ReadyAnt Studios will not owe the sender, or any of its affiliates, any compensation for their submission(s);
- ReadyAnt Studios may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way, in any existing or later developed media;
- ReadyAnt Studios has no obligation to review the submission(s);
- ReadyAnt Studios has no obligation to keep any submission(s) confidential;
- ReadyAnt Studios has no obligation to confirm any submission(s).